BMW and Mini Cooper Service & Repair
Exotic Car Service
Cathedral City, Ca 760-324-0815
We are your #1 dealership alternative for routine service and repair on your BMW and MINI COOPER. Don’t trust your Ultimate driving machine to just anyone. Call us for an appointment today.
We are your “Check Engine Light” specialists, known to solve issues no other facility could accomplish. We have the expertise to diagnose and repair the complex systems within your BMW and MINI COOPER.
Complete Diagnostics and Programming
- Check engine lights
- All Factory Recommended Services
- Air Conditioning
- SRS, ABS, ETC, ABC Sensor Lights
- Brake Pads & Rotors
- Smog Emissions Repair
- Tires: Commuter, All Terrain
- Suspension Repairs
- Exhaust Leaks
- Tune up’s and filter
- Fuel system repair
Services that we provide
Basic Engine oil and filter services 4 CYL $69.73, 6 CYL $80.73, 8 CYL $109.73 Includes the following:
· Drain and replace engine oil and oil filter using premium European spec full synthetic engine oil and OEM premium filter.
· Check and correct all fluid levels
· Check tire condition and pressures to be in vehicle specs
· 30 point courtesy inspection
· Reset service reminder light
· Free hand car wash and interior vacuuming (with all service and repair work)
· Read out diagnostic system.
· Check engine cooling system/heater hose connections for leaks. Check coolant level and antifreeze protection level; add coolant if necessary. Note : Coolant must be replaced every 3 years (time interval begins from vehicle’s production date).
· Replace brake fluid every 2 years (time interval begins from vehicle’s production date).
· Check windshield washer fluid level and antifreeze protection. Fill up and/or correct if necessary.
· Check air conditioner for operation.
· Reset service reminder light
For the early BMW owners
BMW INSPECTION I & II
Starting at $325.73
· Change engine oil and oil filter while engine is at operating temperature.
· Check transmission for leaks.
· Check rear axle for leaks.
· Visually check fuel tank, lines and connections for leaks.
· Check condition, position, and mounting of exhaust system. Examine for leaks.
· Check power steering system for leaks.
· Check overall thickness of front and rear disc brake pads using special tool. If replacement is necessary: Examine brake disc surfaces. Clean brake pad contact points in calipers. Grease wheel centering hubs. Check thickness of parking brake linings only when replacing rear pads.
· Check steering for absence of play, condition of suspension track rods, front axle joints, steering linkage and joint disc.
· Check brake (and clutch) system connections and lines for leaks, damage, and incorrect positioning.
· Check for free movement of the parking brake cables. Adjust parking brake if necessary.
· Check all tire pressures (including spare). Correct if necessary. Check condition of tires (outer surfaces [left/right]), tread wear and pattern; in case of uneven tread wear readjust wheel alignment if requested. Note: If requested, rotate all four road wheels.
· Perform battery load test.
· Check lighting system, i.e., headlights, fog lights, parking, back-up, license plate, interior (including map reading lights), glove box, flashlight, illuminated make-up mirrors, luggage compartment lights.
· Check instrument panel and dashboard illumination.
· Check all warning/indicator lights, check control.
· Check turn signals, hazard warning flashers, brake lights, horns, headlight dimmer/flasher switch.
· Check wipers and washer system(s); wiper blades, washer jet positions.
· Check condition and function of safety belts.
· Replace batteries for alarm remote controls in all vehicle master keys.
· Replace micro filters (Cabin Filter)
· Check heater/air conditioner blower fan, rear window defogger.
· Check rear view mirrors.
· Visually examine the SRS airbag units for torn covers, obvious damage or attachment of decals, decorations or accessories.
1 SERIES, 3 SERIES, 5SERIES, 6 SERIES, 7 SERIES, 8 SERIES
325CI, 325SI, 325XI, 328I, 328X Drive, 330I, 330XI, 335I, 335x Drive,
525I, 528I, 528X Drive 530I, 535I, 535X Drive, 545I, 550I GT,550I GT X Drive
645CI, 745I, 745LI, 760I, 760LI,
M3, M5, M6, X3, X5, Z4